Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, May 29, 2006

Great Podcast about Anime, fan culture and Otaku

Lawrence Eng talks about his studies of otaku and anime fans on the Weekly Anime Review Podcast it's a really informative show from the master of all things Lain it's a short only 30 minute long if you interested in fan culture and the difference between American and Japanese fans listen. I first encountered Lawrence's website after watching Serial Experiment Lain for the first time and needing lots of help understanding what exactly is going on in that anime.

Labels: , ,

Link to Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home