Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, May 26, 2006

Manga Nominations at the Mangacast

kevn57 - Manga nominations: "Manga nominations [May. 26th, 2006|02:31 pm]
Previous Entry Edit Entry Edit Tags Add to Memories Next Entry
[Tags | awards, manga, podcasts ]

I just signed up for LJ because I wanted to comment over at the Mangacast. I highly recomend the mangacast as a great place to learn about manga

If you want to vote for your favorite manga click here .


Here's My Picks

Publisher Del Rey, Tokyopop, Kodansha

Series Genshiken, Gantz, NHK Ni Youkoso!

Best Short Sexy Voice & Robo (it's the only one of read)

Global:My Sassy Girl (only one I've read and not as good as I had hoped)

Special: Mangacast (a great place to find new titles worth reading), Manga Recon (introduded me to the world of manga and the mangacast), Del Rey Mature Titles
"

Labels: ,

Link to Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home