Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, May 29, 2006

The Value of Fan Opinions

So little time and so much manga and anime. I think fans of anime and manga now have a reverse problem of what early fans had who traded tapes with each other. While they had to hunt and search for anime, we just have to turn on our computers or subscribe to netfix's and we have the world at our feet. But if you work or have school and aren't a Hikikomori there isn't possibly enough time to watch it all. That's where the fans of today can help each other out, where as before fans traded tapes now we need to trade opinions .

That said

I'm reading Genshiken 5 right now and the series just keeps improving it is my favorite manga currently.

I'm watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya it's all over the place but it 's pretty interesting. They have a weird way of releasing the episodes out of order I'm not sure why.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home