Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, September 15, 2006

Podcasts

Does anyone know of any podcasts that feature Japanese dramas, I listen to the Weekly Anime Review and Aaron has reviewed “Densha Otoko”, “Maid in Akihabara” and last week had a mini review of the 3 episodes released so far of “Akihabara@Deep” but that’s only 3 dramas in 40 episodes. I also listened to the Popcorn Samurai and enjoyed the only podcast he released he reviewed “Seven Samurai” and the first “Zatoichi” but sadly hasn’t released a 2nd episode.

Hint! Hint! To any potential podcasters out there here is a niche that needs to be filled. With large numbers of shows being and subbed and traded I’d like to think that Asian dramas are in the position anime was before being marketed to the domestic American audience. So there would be many listeners who have a keen interest in the subject.

If your currently podcasting about Asian dramas and movies please leave a coment here and I put up a link back to your site. Thanks.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home