Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pictures of Japanese Idol and Actress Aragaki Yui

Pictures of Japanese Idol and Actress Aragaki Yui

More pictures of her can be found here, in her first TV role along with the video of the first episode. In the summer of 06 she co-stared in My Boss My Hero then in 2007 she starred in Papa to Musume no Nanokakan lots more pictures of her from that drama here.

Aragaki Yui from My Boss My Hero the Test of Courage


Aragaki Yui from My Boss My Hero the Japanese Drama

Aragaki Yui in Galcir the Japanese Drama









The following are all from My Boss My Hero Episode 7
First Date













Aragaki Yui Pocky Commercials posted on YouTube







Don't let her sing anymore but so cute in her sailor suit.

Labels: , , , ,

Link to Post

7 Comments:

Anonymous a fan of aragaki yui said...

HI thank you very much for aragaki yui's pictures, she is so cute.
sorry if my english is bad, because I'm not english, but french and japanese.
How about you?

3/18/2007 08:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks cute i like the movie my boss my hero she looks hawt in there

8/11/2007 11:46:00 PM  
Anonymous i love ummemura-san said...

She is really cute, as if she is not from this world.

9/07/2007 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

She is really cute, as if she is not from this world.

I agree and also quite a talented actress as she proved in Papa to Musume no Nanokakan playing a middle age man.

9/07/2007 06:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um..um..u.mmemura..san...is very adorable person..i have watch her dorama my boss my hero..i like it, because she looks soooo innocent...hanya??

9/26/2007 01:41:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@anonymous because she looks soooo innocent...hanya??

Check her out in this drama where she plays a middle age man Papa to Musume no Nanokakan

9/26/2007 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger yozora said...

ahh.... kawaii~
she's quite a talented actress!
waiting for another drama with her~ Gya!

10/26/2007 06:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home