Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Akihabara@Deep Search 08

For those people as anxious as I am to see more of Akihabara@Deep TV-Nihon has just released episode 8 which I'm downloading at the moment. To download the bit torrent file click here. I don't know what the title of the episode is or what this one is about but the torrent comment is "Maid cafe wars!" I'll post some screen captures from this episode after I finish downloading it.

Maid cafe wars! Sounds pretty good to me!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home