Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Akihabara@Deep Search 10 @DEEP Splits UP?

With each passing episode I love this show more and more. These are screen caps of the latest episode to be released by TV-Nihon. The screen shots are from the from the first 10 minutes of the show so it really isn't spoiled. As we found out at the end of the last episode the Yui A.I. is back and communicates with the @DEEP group. You can download the bit torrents files here for episodes 1-10 of the TV-Nihon release. Don't wait it was released today.


Box


Akira


Taiko


Page

Daruma


Izumu


Yui



Yui A.I.

Akihabara@Deep Search 10 @DEEP Splits UP?



Fateful First Meeting

@DEEP

Spoiled Rich Guy


He Likes Their Office


Buy Yui's A.I.


Box's Bribe Girls the way he likes them best.

Takio's Dream Guitar


Boxing gloves for Akira

A New PC for Izumu

Can Daruma resist a Rei's Plug Suit

For Page

Let Yui Decide


Yui A.I.



Yes They Are!


Maid Cafe Dancers

The best @Deep episode yet, the series is really heating up leaving us a cliff hanger, now I really can't wait for the next episode!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home