Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Akihabara@DEEP Search 11 @DEEP goes forth

New Directors Cut Released by TV-Nihon


Rescue Yui from the electric brain castle
Here are some screen shots from the final episode?? of Akihabara@DEEP my favorite show of the year. The screen shots are only from the first 10 minutes of the show, except for two shots a little further in that aren't really spoilers but I just had to post them. Study the final photo closely and you may feel better about this episode.

TV-Nihon has released episode 11 of Akihabara@DEEP download the torrent file here. Love Song Fansubs have released up to Search 7 and I look forward to watching their releases when they are ready. Thanks a lot to both groups you've both done a great job keeping me entertained.


Nakagomi


Nakagomi


Akira


Akira


Evolved Otaku?

@DEEP goes forth
Rescue Yui from the electric brain castle



Box


Taiko


Layers Cosplay Magazine


Cosplay Nurses or Real Nurses?


I Want Mo-e


Daruma being ecchi!


Leader


Izumu


Daruma


Poop


Page on a Akihabara Rooftop




The Only Way is Up


Yui


Izumu


It's Planning Time


Ajita


Char Aznable & Ayanami Rei


Search 1-11 Folders and Hmm Secret Folder??

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home