Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, November 10, 2006

Jigoku Shoujo Wallpaper

I downloaded these from the official Japanese site for the series. These are 1280 X 1024 resolution smaller sizes are available there. My next post I'll post screen shots of the Jigoku Shoujo Live action show which was released fansubbed by J4V last night, along with screen shots of episode 1 of the anime and chapter one of the manga.







Labels: , , , , , ,

Link to Post

4 Comments:

Blogger Hel said...

XD Omg Joguko Shoujo! *picks one and sets as background* Oh I wish I can watch the j-drama of Jigoku... T.T

11/29/2006 08:20:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

You can watch at least the first episode that has subtitles or the first 3 episodes if you don't need English subs. Here's the link to download the bit torrents you need.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=Jigoku+Shoujo&type=&sub=View+all&sort=

11/29/2006 02:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the link that you gave didnt work or maybe because i dont know how to use bittorrent.

11/30/2006 12:55:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Here an to a A beginner's guide to BitTorrent. http://www.utorrent.com/beginners-guide.php

It's on the uTorrent site that's the bit torrent client I use. Hope that helps.

11/30/2006 04:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home