Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Joshikousei Wallpaper (High School Girls)

Joshikousei is an ecchi comedy manga and anime that aired in the spring of 2006 in Japan. While it wasn't the greatest show it was entertaining and girls may find it much more enjoyable then I did. Thanks to Suhiji for the wallpapers. AniDB


Joshikousei Wallpaper


1280 x 960







Joshikousei Wallpaper

1024 x 768







These two are only in 1024 x 768




Joshikousei Wallpaper
800 x 600







Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pepe said...

You're so ****** great man, where did you get this wallpapers?
Very Very Thanks man...
I'll really like you teach me more about animes and mangas, i'm like starting to get into this...
Blackice_069@yahoo.com.mx

8/20/2007 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks, Suhiji emailed them to me, if you have anything you'd like to share just email them and I'll post them.

8/20/2007 02:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home