Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, November 13, 2006

Pray - Tommy Heavenly6 Gintama Karaoke

I haven't had time to actually sit down and watch this anime yet. The only reason I downloaded it was because I knew that the Tommy Heavenly6 song Pray was the used for the opening. The song rocks and the PV is really cool too. I'll put up screen shots of the PV soon with download links.
Shinsen-subs did a real nice job on the karaoke and over all I like the animation and the way that they did the opening. You can download the torrents for Gintama here, Episodes 1-8 have been released so far.

According to Anime News Network Plot Summary: Sakata Gintoki is a samurai living in an era when samurais are no longer needed. To add to his troubles, oppressive aliens have moved in to invade. Gintoki lives with Kagura and Shinpachi, taking on odd jobs to make the world a better place...and to pay their rent. They rate the anime as very good, but only 60 people have voted on it so far.

You can download the bit torrent for the song here or to see the screen shots for Tommy heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy BAD girl click here.




Here's a sample from YouTube




















Click on the Tommy Heavenly6 Tag Below

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Link to Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home