Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Screen Shots of Ryoko Hirosue's "Daisuki"

These are screen shots of my favorite Ryoko Hirosue PV, the torrent for this video can be downloaded here. It is part of the Perfect Collection 2002. Hirosue info, including film and discographies and list of dramas she has appeared in.

Here's a sample of the video from YouTube
























Labels: , , , ,

Link to Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home