Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy BAD Girl Screenshots

I love this J-pop music video from Tommy Heavenly6 I think it's the best Halloween Video since Thriller and Tomoko Kawase is a whole lot better then Michael Jackson in both appearance and performance. The song rocks and the Pumpkin Monsters remind me of the Nightmare before Christmas. If you watched the anime Paradise Kiss you've heard Tommy Heavenly6 before as they performed the Opening Theme Song "Lonely in Gorgeous". They also have a music video out for that one. I'll post some screen shots from that pretty soon. The link to the torrent is below the screen shots.
Click Here for the Official Website where you can here a small Flash sample.

Also you can watch it on YouTube if they don't remove it at this link. But I'd really recommend the Bit Torrent file, it is much higher quality. Or you can buy the DVD from cdJapan for only US$ 19.26 that includes shipping. Support the Artist, buy the DVD after you check out the torrent. Lyrics.

Click To See the Tommy Heavenly6 "Pray" Gintama Karaoke


Great Fan-sub job by these guys.






Let's get sugar high "Baby"



Witch's Brew with Jose Cuervo Tequila





Cinderella






Someday my dream will come true.

Kuraki-Fans

&

BoAjjang

These guys did a great job with the encode and the karaoke. Get the torrent file Here. This is the ten minute version not the short one.

Here is the short version posted on YouTube







Click on the Tommy Heavenly6 Tag Below

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home