Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Kanon the Anime 2002 vs 2006

I just started watching this anime and I'm really enjoying the pacing and the story of the Kyoto version of the story. The art work is really very beautiful and adds to my enjoyment of the series. The best thing I can say about this version is that it retains all the female seiyuu from the Toei version including my favorite Yui Horie as Ayu Tsukimiya she has voiced such characters as Naru Narusegawa, Eri Sawachika, but my favorite was Toru Honda. Also the one change that was made in the voice cast was the male lead the new seiyuu is Tomokazu Sugita. Tomokazu is my favorite voice actor, he was great as Takumi Mayama, Subaru Sumeragi, Rin Tsuchimi and Kyon. I'm going to finish watching the Kyoto version before finishing the Toei release.

Kanon Kyoto Animation Version 2006
Subbed by AquaStar Anime group. You can download the bit torrent files here. Episodes 1-9 have been posted already.



Yuuichi Aizawa

Nayuki Minase









Mai Kawasumi & Sayuri Kurata




Kaori Misaka & Jun Kitagawa






Ayu Tsukimiya
















Toei Version 2002
Subbed by the Elite Fansubs group you can contact the group through irc at #elite-fansubs@irc.enterthegame.com. You can download the bit torrent files here. The complete 13 episode series is presently available only through fan subs.



Nayuki Minase


Ayu Tsukimiya



Yuuichi Aizawa




Akiko Minase






Ayu Flashback












Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home