Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Kanon Manga Scanlation Preview

I just started watching the Kyoto Animation 2006 version anime of Kanon and I'll be posting screen caps of that and the 2002 version done by Toei in my next post.

Kanon Manga
Here are scans of the first 15 pages of the manga. Zefgame were the Scanlators on this version. Zefgame is a great group, I got the Love Hina GBA game that they translated and it's as much fun as the anime. You can download a copy of the complete manga at Lurk on IRC. Full instructions on their website. Lots more info on the manga can be found Baka-Updates.

















Thanks a lot, Zefgame great job as always

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home