Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in North America?






Is this girl coming to North America? I found the link to the site at DarkMirage's Blog. I hope so I loved this series, I thought it was the best anime series of the year and overall top ten I've ever seen. The Japanese really love it according to ANN it's #4 best anime of all time. Lot's of people have been speculating that we'd never get this series because the licensing fees would be too high. I even saw a post that said we wouldn't get it because Playboy would sue over the bunny costume.

Is it true or just fanboy prank? Well looks like we'll know for sure on 12/22, a nice Christmas surprise for the otaku if true.






The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi w/ Gundam Comparison

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home