Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in North America is being released by Kadokawa Pictures USA and distributed by Bandai Entertainment.

My goal, my plan, my hope is that Haruhi will take over the globe, reorganize the UN, and have unlimited amounts of fun!

Get Free Haruhi Wallpaper here.


They also have a funny live action video on their site.

In general I dislike viral marketing but for this I'll make an exception, no info yet on release dates or price but I'm ready to fork over my cash now!

Here the opening from Youtube

Labels: , , , , ,

Link to Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home