Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, December 29, 2006

Otsuka Ai Pictures and Wallpaper Download







Singer and actress Otsuka Ai, has performed in a drama "Tokyo Friends" and now a movie of the same name. She also sang the theme song Planetarium in the Hana Yori Dango drama series and the ending theme to the Blackjack anime. Daisuki da yo was so popular it is the theme song in three dramas, Tokio, Kekkon no Katachi, and I'm Home.


I love this picture I found it posted on Usenet sorry don't know who to credit for the photo.

22 Wallpaper Downloads
All of the wallpaper are 1024 x 768

Click on the image to enlarge then right click save image as.
















This Tokyo Friends is a fun Japanese drama which has been made into a movie. I wrote about the TV show after watching it last September here on the blog.







Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home