Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, December 01, 2006

Tommy Heavenly6's I Love Xmas Screen Caps & Video

Well it's the first day of December and thoughts of the holiday season are upon us. The Japanese have a unique take on Christmas as does this video. Santa is a a young Gaijin who doesn't ride a sleigh pulled by reindeer but rather rides on the back of a giant panda bear. Tomoko is cute and sexy as both the good girl and bad girl.

You can dowload the bit torrent file for the video here. The mp3 of the song bit torrent is here.

The YouTube video is posted after the screen caps.

Tomoko Kawase in Tommy Heavenly6's latest PV release "I Love Xmas"

















Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous M.Chen said...

I have this single. The cover is pink colored and it comes with a sticker.

M.Chen
Stgo, Chile
Feb 27, 2009

2/27/2009 06:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home