Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Akihabara@DEEP Search 11

Akihabara@DEEP Search 11 the final regular episode of a great show about Otaku has been released by Love Song fan sub group. I really love this show and Love Song really did the series justice with some very nice releases.

Check out their forums and thank them for all their hard work, they still have the Secret episode to release when they have the time, I'm looking forward to that!

You can download the bit torrent file for Episode 11 here.

I previously posted screen caps of TV-Nihons release here if you'd like to see them.

Side note: I just started to watch Keroro Gunsou and now I realize where Kitamura Kazuki "Nakagomi Takeshi" copied his laugh from.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Weekly Anime Review said...

Thanks for turning me on to such a wonderful show! Now I need to catch up on the last few episodes. :)

Aaron

1/17/2007 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks Aaron, I love your podcast, I rented the Gundam movies you recommended from Netflix and it just makes me appreciate Akihabara@Deep that much more. Now how about a review from you on Keroro Gunsou ;-] I look forward to more great reviews from you in the future!

1/17/2007 04:35:00 PM  
Anonymous badger11 said...

I managed to check out a few episodes. Thanks for turning me onto a new show. Now I've got to catch up on the entire series. I had a good laugh when Page launched the fireworks in the first episode

1/17/2007 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home