Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Family Compo Manga Scanlations

Family Compo is a slightly ecchi comedy, it is also a story about letting prejudice ruin a chance for happiness. It's about a young man Masahiko who has just lost his father and the family who wants to take him in. I'm not going to spoil story as I've posted the first chapter below. I really like this manga and wish that someone would license it and publish it in English. Right now we have some fine scanalation work done by a couple different groups. This chapter was scanned by Omanga , the later chapters are being done by Nojay.

You can download the first 42 chapters here. Goto NoJay for the latest releases he is working on. Be sure to send Nojay an email nojay1 at gmail if you like the manga, to thank and encourage him to continue.

Enjoy this comedy with a heart.










































Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home