Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, January 29, 2007

Hana Yori Dango 2 Theme Songs Download

The Hana Yori Dango 2 theme songs are available to download in one bit torrent file, you can download it here.

Utada Hikaru - Flavor Of Life
Arashi - Love So Sweet

I previously posted links to download the music video of "Flavor of Life" you can check it out here, also you can view the YouTube video at the same post.

Flavor of Life -Ballad Version- PV


Arashi - Love So Sweet (Fan Video)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home