Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 1 Hardsubs Version 2

Thanks to SARS for all the effort they are putting into this series, below is a quote from their post that details the corrections that have been incorporated in the v2 release.
Notes: This project deserved the full treatment. Please take note that these were encoded from the 1280x720 version to maintain quality. I tried to not make the file too large, so I made it a 1GB file.

**NOTE** With a noob timer and different sources... there were some inconsistencies with timing in the first version. ironicwave (my main timer) retimed this episode and so this 2nd version is for those perfectionists out there. thumright The main difference between the 2 versions will be mostly timing. But there are some new translations and edits as well. So, if you're satisfied with the first version, feel free to keep it. Smile If not, feel free to grab this one.


Get the latest and greatest version of Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 1 Version 2 download the bit torrent file here.

I love this series and want the best quality that I can get, I already downloaded my copy. Please visit their site and show your support of a great fan sub group.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous ShadowKira_94 said...

I really wanna watch HYD season 2. Although I need subs cuz I can't understand ALL japanese. (Only some). Anyways, do you know anyway for us to see it online? As in: upload?

1/31/2007 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Sorry I don't think that it is posted online with English subs. It was on YouTube for the first day but then TBS requested that it be removed and it was. You'll have to download either the hard or softsub version if you really want to see it. I have links in each post pointing to the subs and video files you'll need.

2/01/2007 06:04:00 PM  
Blogger Supu said...

Hi. I want to download the files for 'Long Vacation' with Eng subs. Do i have to download some software first? Or can i just download the files directly. Will i be able to view the files if i download them directly??
Please tell me!!! I dont want to download all the files and then find out that i cannot see them :(

10/11/2007 07:39:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@ Supu said..." Hi. I want to download the files for 'Long Vacation' with Eng subs."

Yes you need bit torrent software to download the video file and a DivX or Xvid Codec.
Wikipedia links
Bit Torrent

XviD

Or take a look at this FAQ
for a detailed explanation.

10/11/2007 02:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home