Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, January 15, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 2 Screen Caps

Spoilers to Episode 1 only, but only the first 10 minutes of episode 2 so you can take a look with out worrying about spoilers to episode 2.
I loved this episode seems like they are staying closer to the manga and Meteor Garden then the first season.
Thanks to Tanaka for sending me the Inoue Mao wallpaper, I posted it just past the screen caps.

Kato Natsuki as Ogawara Shigeru (she was great in Attack No.1 with Ueto Aya)

Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi



Kaga Mariko as Domyoji Kaede






Matsumoto Jun as Domyoji Tsukasa








Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui



Hanazawa Rui, Nishikado Sojiro, Mimasaka Akira















Inoue Mao Wallpaper 1024 x 768

Click on the images for full size then Right Click Save as to download to your computer

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home