Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 3 Screen Caps

I just finished watching and episode 3 was great it's my favorite episode of the second season so far, and it ends on another cliffhanger just like last week. I've got some screen caps posted below these are all from the first eleven minutes of the show so no real spoilers here.

If you still haven't downloaded the episode yet you can get the bit torrent file here, and the subtitles can be downloaded here.





Shigeru is just to cute to hate as Tsukushi rival!



The Kiss




Monkey girl!!




Help me study.


The Happy Couple?


Huh??


Nice Cafe



Gotta love this phone The Imperial March

Is she 100% Evil?


The Happy Family Dinner Guest

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home