Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 4 Soft Subs


Alright the soft subs for Episode 4 of HYD Season 2 are now available. To download them click here. Don't forget to post a message to the fan sub team doing all the work to thank and encourage them, they are doing such a fantastic job and so fast. The episode only aired on Friday and the subs are ready 36 hours later just unbelievable.

I'll post screen caps for this episode later, right now it's time to go enjoy Hana Yori Dango Episode 4

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home