Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, January 26, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 4



Episode 4 of the second season aired in Japan today. To download the bit torrent file click here. As soon as the subs are available I'll post the link for them here and I'll post some screen shots of this episode. This is the raw video file without English subtitles. Thanks a lot to the original poster and all the people who are already seeding the file.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks alot!!! i cant wait for the subs to come out ^_^

1/27/2007 05:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks alot !!
Cant wait for the subs to come out!

1/27/2007 08:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home