Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 4 Screen Caps

Every week I say the same tired line, this is my favorite episode so far. Guess what? It's the same this week! Things are really starting to heat up and I really enjoy this part of the story arc very much. The writers are staying much closer to the original storyline then they did in the first season. All the characters are well introduced by now and the dynamic between them is the focus of this episode.
There is so much going on in the early part of the show that I've only included screen caps for the first seven minutes to avoid any spoilers. Needless to say something pretty big happens at the 8 minute mark I leave it to you to discover.
If you haven't download this episode yet, you can download the raw video file here, and you can get the English soft subs here. You can find a link to download the Chinese Hard subs for this episode here.


Matsumoto Jun as Domyoji Tsukasa
Kato Natsuki as Ogawara Shigeru


Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi


Kaga Mariko as Domyoji Kaede
David Ito as Nishida











Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui

Ishino Mako as Makino Chieko
Kobayashi Susumu as Makino Haruo




















Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home