Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Minor Spoiler

Another 20 or so screen caps of the 1st episode of Hana Yori Dango Season 2 and a Minor Spoiler. After the screen shots is a video of a live musical performance by Ikuta Toma. If you don't want to know anything about this episode please skip this post.

Ikuta Toma who starred as Box in Akihabara@DEEP has a large role in episode 1 of Hana Yori Dango. Ikuta conquers his Gynophobia in this role as he plays a classmate of Makino Tsukushi who appears to be the class nerd but is in actuality a famous model.

























Ikuta Toma Performance
Melting Snow



Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Ibaraki said...

Ikuta Toma played the role pretty well.. I think his acting skills is much better than the F4's hahaha!! I wonder why he hasn't debuted yet.. Hmn..

4/14/2007 03:29:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I wonder why he hasn't debuted yet..

Have you see Akihabara@Deep he was great as Box and while not the leader of the group I still think he was pretty much the star of the show. At least I liked him the best! ;-)

4/14/2007 06:39:00 AM  
Anonymous C y r a H said...

Ikuta Toma (Oribe Junpei in Hanayori..) is sooo cute.. I watched Hana Yori Dango II for the first time online, and I really just find him cute.. Hottie Nerd.. =D anyways, I like him.. =D

5/03/2007 01:13:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

and I really just find him cute.. Hottie Nerd.. =D anyways, I like him.. =D

Check him out in Akihabara@Deep he's a nerd, geek, otaku who's afraid of girls!

5/03/2007 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger April said...

Yeah I saw him at A@D.. He was really amazing.. Teh total win \o/

6/15/2007 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home