Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Screen Shots

These screen caps are all from the first 15 minutes of the show, so they don't contain any spoilers. The opening episode runs for 1:48 and plays more like a movie then a TV show. The production values are very high. I suspect that it cost quite a bit to produce this episode as so many of the original cast were taken to NY city for outdoor scenes. I particularly loved the opening, where Tsukushi see's so many American celebrities. I look forward to seeing more of this series to come in the following weeks and I'll post screen caps as the episodes are subbed. My next post in a day or so will contain a minor spoiler, concerning a guest star.

Here are the links to download the video and English subtitles for anyone that still hasn't downloaded the episode. The Hana Yori Dango Season 2 episode 1 video file can be downloaded here, and the English subtitles are available here.






























































Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home