Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Soft Subs

quote
starting next week i won't be able to be able to be so generous, but i will still hard sub and i will do them quicker. so please...next week don't dL the raw and come complaining to me.



This is from arashi.vox.com the nice person who soft subbed episode 1, looks like no more soft subs for this series, unless someone else decides to release them.
You can still download the episode one soft subs however.

Soft subs for episode 2 have been released check out this newer post.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home