Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, January 08, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2


Hana Yori Dango Season 2 has started with the first episode airing in Japan, on January 5th 2007. The raw video file can be downloaded here, and the English subtitles are available here. I just finished watching it. The episodes runs for 108 minutes and I loved ever minute of it.

Fans of Akihabara@DEEP will be in for a pleasant surprise.

I'll try and post some screen captures of the show tomorrow night.


Theme song: Love So Sweet by Arashi

Opening Video from YouTube


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger 4ng3l1c L1ghT said...

i love this! where can u download the episodes without the torrent?

1/14/2007 06:48:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

You can download it here http://arashi.vox.com/ without using bit torrent, but I find bit torrent much easier to use, personally.

1/15/2007 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home