Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year Maison Ikkoku Manga Scans

New Years (shogatsu) is the most important holiday of the year in Japan and since I don't live in Japan, I'll have to make my temple visit via manga this year. Enjoy the New Years Chapter, from volume 4 of Maison Ikkoku.

Viz has more to read here online. Where you can download low and high quality versions of the manga.


For an introduction to Maison Ikkoku one of my favorite animes, I have episode 1 from YouTube posted after the manga scans. For anyone who doesn't know Maison Ikkoku is a 96 episode romantic comedy anime that first aired in Japan in 1986. The story and the animation really hold up well.Viz sells the DVD's on there site. Give it a try you might really enjoy it.


























Episode 1 Part 1


Episode 1 Part 2


Episode 1 Part 3

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home