Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm Ogiue and I hate otaku

My favorite manga finally gets more episodes made. The Genshiken (OAV) is going to be 3 episodes long and will be released on the DVD's of the Kujibiki Unbalance TV series. The first fansub release was today.

Two great characters, Ogiue and Kucchi, finally make it to anime. I have screen shots below of the first six or seven minutes of the anime so no spoilers.

You can download the bit torrent here both raw and with English subtitles. Studio ADTRW did a nice job on the subs.

I've waited three years for this episode and I was so happy to finally watch it today. Another great series to have an episode posted today is the Lovesong release of Akihabara@DEEP episode 10. These two series one anime and one live action are really an otaku joy. You can grab the bit torrent for Akihabara@DEEP here. Unlike Ogiue I don't hate otaku.























YouTube Videos

Opening Theme "Seishun to shite" by Manzo






Genshiken Episode 13 Treaser Trailer

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! I want to see this!

1/06/2008 08:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home