Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, January 15, 2007

Nodame Cantabile Anime Screen Caps Episode 1

I love the manga that this series is based on, I've been reading it for quite a while, and I really enjoyed the first three episodes of the live action show the only ones so far with English subs. I posted screen caps and torrent links for the live action here. I'm hoping that the anime fan sub groups that decide to sub this, don't drop it as the live action group appears to have done.

EDIT:
I was wrong the group didn't stop subtitling the series they just stopped posting them on D-Addicts. Check this post for the correction and links to download. I'm very sorry to S-Projects for overlooking their efforts.

This was a very enjoyable first episode introducing the two main characters Nodame and Shinichi Chiaki the character design is much like the manga and the best part is unlike the silent manga we're treated to the music.

My biggest criticism is the opening and ending songs are pop songs and even though they're nice songs they just seem out of place. Any classical music that they could have chosen would have been an improvement. I've posted the YouTube video of it and the first episode itself after the screen caps.So you can decide for yourself.

This episode was fan subbed C1anime and I think they did a really nice a job. You can download the bit torrent for this episode here.
































Opening Song


Episode 1
Part 1


Part 2


Part 3

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can go to www.s-projects.org for beta versions of the subs to all episodes of the drama.

1/16/2007 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Yeah I found that out yesterday and last night I watched episode 4 of the Beta subs and I thought they were just fine. I don't know why they're considered Beta. I'm going to do a new post to point people that way in case they miss these comments.

1/17/2007 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home