Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Nodame Cantabile Drama Series 1-11

Complete With English Subtitles


You can now download a bit torrent file that includes all 11 episodes of the great manga comedy, turned live action Japanese drama Nodame Cantibile. I really loved this series and now it's even easier to download it. Included with the video files are the English soft subs, .srt format. Download the torrent here.

I posted screen caps of the first episode here. Also links to download the Nodame OSTs 10 CDs in all here. Finally Screen shots of the first episode of the anime can be found here.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for the links. But then, the link that you gave which leads to boxtorrent is not working. If it's possible, please reupload it. Thank you so much. :)

1/26/2007 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Sorry it appears Box removed the torrent from their server. That's too bad because it is a convenient way for more people to be exposed to this wonderful drama.
You can still download the individual episodes just click the Nodame Cantible label and follow the links.

1/26/2007 06:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wich label? >.<

4/04/2007 08:08:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@Anonymous

At the bottom of the post where it says Labels, just click on Nodame Cantabile, that brings up all the posts about the series.

4/04/2007 11:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assuming the boxtorrent file you linked to is the Drama... I really want it.
Problem is, I'm not a boxtorrent member and cannot register either.

Just wondering as well, what's the resolution (or what's the file size of each raw)?
and is there anyway I can get just the .srt files from you? Thanks!

dryeiinggn@yahoo.com

4/16/2007 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

and is there anyway I can get just the .srt files from you? Thanks!

Resolution is 704 X 396

I just emailed them to you now

4/16/2007 10:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Sky, sorry to ask you this out of the blue but is it possible if you can send me the srt file of nodame? I have the raw files but not the soft subs..

I'm planning to show this drama for my Club but the local DVD subs kinda sucks, so I have to go back to the dl ones, haha! =P

Email: japanese_tsubasa_jpop@hotmail.com

5/28/2007 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home