Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nodame Cantabile Soft Subtitles Episodes 1-11

Last night as I was poking around D-Addicts, something I would highly recommend to anyone interested in Asian dramas, I found a link in the Nodame Cantabile subtitle thread that lead me to beta version subtitles for the rest of the series.

The subs are provided by S-Projects. You need to sign up for the forums to be able to access the subs. You can download the subs here, but as I said you'll first have to register for the site. If you absolutely can't find them or download them, email me and I'll email you a copy.

I downloaded them all and watched episode 4 last night and I could find any problems with the subs at all, so even if they are beta I think the sub group did an excellent job on them. I applaud their efforts and dedication to completing the series and wanting it perfect. This is a series that I love in all it's forms, first the manga, then the 1st few episodes of the drama that I've seen and now finally the first episode of the anime.

Concerning the anime I found this on ANN
Nodame Cantabile's 1 a.m. broadcast on January 11 scored a record-breaking 5.4% rating in Japan. The previous late night anime record of 4.8% was held by Hajime no Ippo. Source: Anime Nation

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Carolina said...

Hey Kevin! I can't seem to get the Nodame cantabile's episode, i saw the first and second on youtube. How can i get the rest? Thank you!!

1/27/2007 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Carolina you can download all 11 episodes at http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=nodame&type=&sub=sub_RAW&sort=
then just download the soft subs to use with the raw video files.

1/27/2007 03:31:00 PM  
Anonymous sardius said...

Hi. I've also started watching NC as well. I've downloaded the raws and the soft subs. I was wondering did you have any problems with the soft subs for episode 6? Mine didn't work as there was an error when loading it.

Sorry for just asking you this out of the blue when we don't know each other, but I wasn't sure if I was the one who had this problem

2/09/2007 06:35:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Hey sardius, mine works fine, just make sure that the video file and the sub file have the same name and it should auto load and play. If you still have problems after checking the name, send me email and I'll email you the subs, it's possible that yours got corrupted when it was downloaded. Also if your still having problems let me know what kind of computer and the media player that you use. I know we can get it working for you.

2/09/2007 09:51:00 PM  
Anonymous karat said...

wonder if you got the full sub for episode 4? the one from s-projects is halfway done. thanks! XDD

4/23/2007 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@karat

Ep 4 softsubs of Nodame Cantabile (English), BETA

Soft Subs

I watched the entire series and even though they are beta they are very well done. I think S-Projects was forced to quit subtitling because the translator lives in Japan. They were originally going to sub Liar Game but then couldn't do it. You can find more info at their forums.

4/23/2007 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous karat said...

yeah i downloaded the sub from there, but mine seems to end in the middle, while Chiaki and Nodame are watching the anime. so i opened the sub in notepad, somehow during that scene the sub goes back to the very first line but it doesn't show while playing tho. i'm very very sorry to bug you u.u here's the sub --> http://www.sendspace.com/file/ciac6k

4/24/2007 06:08:00 AM  
Anonymous karat said...

disregard previous post, i finally got the full sub. ^_^V

4/24/2007 07:38:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Great let me know if you have the same problem and I'll email the subs to you.

4/24/2007 11:44:00 AM  
Anonymous hello said...

Hi, I've downloaded episode 3 and the episode 3 subs which has the same name.... how do you get it to work? Right now they are just separate files...

4/26/2007 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@ hello said...

Send me an email and I'll try to help you out. Email kevn57ATgmail.com change the AT to @

4/26/2007 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Kevin,
i have problems getting the softsubs for this drama, wud u be able to email them to me??
Thx so much!!

7/06/2010 05:13:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Hey Rebecca

email me so I get your email address so I can help



kevn57ATgmail.com

Change AT to @

7/06/2010 01:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Earl said...

Hi sir kevin, I just got so hooked up by Nodame Cantabile, so I finished all anime episodes and decided to finish the live action as well. Can I ask for all the subs for the live action? I can't seem to find it. I will e-mail you kevn57@gmail.com right? Thank you very much. :-)

10/24/2012 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home