Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Shinigami no Ballad Anime Episode 1 Screen Caps

I hadn't had a chance to watch this anime before this last week, but with the live action series due to debut I finally got around to seeing it. C1 fan subs finished it way back in April of last year. All in all I enjoyed the series, it is episodic which I usually don't care for but in such a short series only six episodes it worked really well. That being said my favorite episodes were 1 and 6 and they were linked by a common character. It's a slow slice of life anime that really isn't horror even though it's about a Death God, but Momo and Daniel are so cute they couldn't be scary. I look forward to the light novel when it's released. Later I'll post the first chapter of the manga for you to see as well. Neither the manga not the anime have yet to be licensed in the US but hopefully someone will.

I've posted screen caps of the first episode below, and just past those a 1024 x 768 Shinigami no Ballad Wallpaper is available to download.

You can download the C1 anime fan subs here, Screen caps and bit torrent links for the live action series are here.

The opening and Episode 1 videos are posted at the end, thanks to YouTube for the video.

Screen Caps
















































Shinigami no Ballad Wallpaper 1024 x 768

YouTube Video's
Opening


First Episode
Part 1


Part 2



Part 3





Shinigami no Ballad AMV
Fiddler on the Green


Demons & Wizards features Jon Schaffer of Iced Earth and Hansi Kürsch of Blind Guardian

Posted on YouTube by 666Nanashi



Great song and a very nice job on the AMV

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home