Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Shinigami no Ballad Live Action

This looks like a pretty good show and I hope that some one decides to do English subs for it. But it's still worth watching if you've seen the anime you'll have a fair idea of whats going on.
I had just watched the anime and found that to be very enjoyable, some of the stories were a little sad but it's a nice counterpoint to Death Note and Bleach. Momo is a completely different Shinigami from Ryuuku and Rem. This and the anime are based on the series of light novels by Hasegawa K-Ske. Seven-Seas is going to release the first volume April of this year in the US.

You can download the bit torrent file here for the raw video file in both high and low quality versions. As of right now no subs exist, but if some become available. I'll post a link to them. I'll post screen caps of the anime in a few days.

Shinigami no Ballad Live Action
Episode 1
Screen Captures

















































Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous DarkSwrdsZ said...

No offense to the producers, but the actor for Momo just killed her innocent look from the anime and manga.

8/25/2007 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

DarkSwrdsZ I wonder if it's the age difference. In anime Momo appears to be quite young, I'm a terrible judge of ages but my guess is around seven or eight, Momo in the LA looks at least twice that old to me. I actually prefer Daniel as a cat also.

8/25/2007 01:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home