Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Addicted to Curry Manga Download

I got some emails after my post on Teppan Shoujo Akane!! where I compared that show to Addicted to Curry, they wanted to know more about the manga and where to get it. So here is Chapter 1 of Addicted to Curry the slightly ecchi comedy cooking manga. I hope someone licenses this book I think it's funny and I really enjoy the storyline so far, it doesn't hurt that I'm a big fan of curry and I'd like to try out the recipes.

You can direct download the first 44 chapters here.

Yanime is the group that did the scanlation check out their website for more manga they are working on and to thank them for doing Addicted to Curry.

You'll find a recipe in many chapters of the manga, chapter one has a recipe for Kemma Matar and it can be found on page 36.

Lastly Anime Pulse did an audio review of Teppan Shoujo Akane!! you can listen to it here. They also review part 1 of the Death Note Movie on the same show.








































Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger G2 said...

This one is quite funny. I even tried two recipes from volume 1 back to back and enjoyed them tremendously. What a treat! Mushroom curry is so oishi!

9/25/2008 12:14:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I love vegetable curry, I eat it all the time!

9/25/2008 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger G2 said...

I thought that was meant for wrestlers only...per manga. :)

9/25/2008 11:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home