Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Amuro Namie "Baby Don't Cry"

Himitsu no Hanazono Theme Song

I really like the song it fits the feel of Himitsu no Hanazono as well. Below are a couple of different YouTube videos of the song. You can download the mp3 here. The bit torrent file for the the music video can be downloaded here.



Short Version



Long Version



Fan Version with screen shots of Hongo Kanata



"Baby Don't Cry" by Namie Amuro clip edited by Mido

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home