Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hana Yori Dango 2 - Episode 08 Screen Caps

Here's the screen shots of episode 8, they are all from the first 10 minutes of the show so no real spoilers here.

If you still need to download the video get the link here, the link to the subtitles can be found here.

To view the screen captures of all the episodes already aired, click here.

I really love Shigeru and Kato Natsuki has been doing great job in the role as she did in the drama Attack #1, I'm going to be posting a Shigeru Gallery later this week so come back and have a look.

































Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home