Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 1 Hardsub

NYA Fansub Edition



Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 1 Hardsubs are being released now by a second fan sub group, Nya Fansubs. You can download this release here or here.

There have been complaints on the forums about a second group starting to sub this series but I'll just paste here what I already posted over there.

I think having multiple groups subbing a series can only help the increase the popularity of the drama being subbed. 2 groups subbed Akihabara@Deep and one was very fast and one really focused on quality. I downloaded both versions so I could watch it quickly, but the releases that I'm burning to DVD are from the quality group, as soon as quality released the episode I deleted the fast from my hard drive. Anime has been like this for a long time the competition of doing the best possible release can only help increase the quality of the fansubs. If the groups don't mind the competition how can we complain. I think fan sub groups should sub the series that they want to, I always do a better job if it's something I want to do.

This rant is just one old leechers opinion, I don't mean to offend.
I honestly don't understand why anyone would object to another group wanting to sub the same series. If you agree or disagree please leave me a comment or email me if you think I'm missing the point.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home