Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 8 Soft Subs


The subtitles have been released, you can download the soft subtitles for episode 8 of Hana Yori Dango Returns here or from here. Enjoy the show, I have to work a double shift today so I'll be posting screen caps later then usual sorry.

oh I'm so sorry.
the softsubs are slower this week
because my parents will only let me use the computer for 6hr/day, until 9pm
not to mention I only got the raw at 5pm-ish last night
so I had to split up the translation over two days
and that's why it's taking so long.


That's why the subs were later this week, so please leave a comment where you download them thanking Lily for all her hard work.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger galatea said...

I'll do it! Of course!

Tx to U too, just for be alert and patiently let us know the link.

Hana Yori Dango is evertime more great and interesting! :-)

2/25/2007 09:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home