Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, February 02, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 4 Hardsubs


SARS-Fansubs has released Episode 4 of Hana Yori Dango Season Two, you can download the bit torrent file here. SARS has done an excellent job with the first three episodes so I really look forward to watching this episode again later tonight after it's finished downloading. Please visit the SARS site and show your support because we all love their releases and this show.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

umm.... i downloaded it but it wont let me play it... what video player do you have??

2/03/2007 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

do u happen 2 the know the codec of this vid??

2/03/2007 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

It's an XviD video file with mp3 audio

The file renders and plays on my machine fine, I use VLC usually but it also plays in media player classic. If you are trying to open it in windows media player you need to install either the xvid codex or fdshow filters. If you need more help just email me and I'll try to help you get it playing. If you email me let me know what kind of machine your using and the codex and player your trying to watch it with.

A great free program to use is GSpot it tells you a lot of info about audio and video files.

2/03/2007 05:08:00 PM  
Blogger misssporty said...

tried 2 send u a mail bt it sed ur e-mail didnt exist??

2/03/2007 05:15:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

misssporty just change the AT to an @ in my email address. I did that to keep down the spam.

2/03/2007 07:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home