Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 5 Screen Caps

Here's the screen shots for episode 5, they are all from the first 10 minutes of the show and contain spoilers for episode 4 but nothing really spoiled for episode 5. I really liked the episode, a lot more character development for Susumu in this episode. You can download the raw video click here, you can download the subs for this episode here if you haven't already downloaded them.

It seems that some people are having trouble getting the raw file to play on the computer, I've just received an email that they tried to open the file in (VLC, Windows Media, and RealTime player) and it wouldn't play in any of them. I checked the website and about 10,000 copies have been downloaded and about 7 people posted that they either couldn't play the file or it played incorrectly. My copy plays flawlessly on my computer and also on my standalone DVD player. If you have an unplayable copy please try it on a different machine and if it still won't play you may have a bad download, which is rare with bit torrent but not impossible.


If you are having problems make sure the filename of the episode you downloaded is
Hana Yori Dango 2 ep05 (704x396 XviD 1.2.0) RAW it around 571 MB in size
Not
[BtPig-SUBPIG][Hana Yori Dango 2 ep05][CHN_SUB][RMVB] around 220 MB in size

The 220 MB file is encode in real video format and has Chinese Subtitles and won't play unless the latest real video codex is installed and won't work with the English Subtitles. I hope this helps those that may be having trouble.































Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home