Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 6 Screen Caps

Here it is the Valentine Cosplay Episode, these screen shots are from the first 10 minutes of the show so no real spoilers. I couldn't include my favorite screen cap because it comes at the end of the episode and is a spoiler so I'll post it with next week's pictures. Enjoy the latest of the best Japanese drama of the season.

If you have download the episode yet, you can get the link here, and the subtitles can be found here.






























Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

How do you download a RAW Bit Torrent File?
I tried a couple of times, but it keeps on disapperaring and downloading really fast too.

2/12/2007 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Hey Samantha to download the video file you need a bit torrent client, I have PC's so I use uTorrent, I've tried others but I think it is the best for my needs. Also they have some great tutorials no matter what type of computer you can read them at this web page http://www.utorrent.com/guides.php

Have fun downloading!

2/12/2007 04:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home