Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 7 Screen Caps

I finally get to post the screen cap I liked the best in last week's episode with Makino doing cosplay. This week we find out that Domyoji is a closet Otaku with maid fantasies, screen caps are all from the first two minutes of the show, arguably the best two minutes of the entire series. Of course I like the maid shows Maid in Akihabara, Akihabara@Deep, and Densha Otoko, so you may not agree.

Links to the raw video file are here and the soft subs can be found here, if you haven't already downloaded them.






















Is this what Domyoji is dreaming about?



Or does he see Makino as Mahoro?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home