Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Himitsu no Hanazono Episode 6 Subtitles



I look forward to the release of this show now as much as I do Hana Yori Dango, I love the storyline and the characters. The subtitles for episode 6 were released and you can download them here. If you still need the video file you can download it here. If you haven't started to watch Japanese drama yet you can see some screen caps from episode 1 here,along with a plot synopsis Give it a try I think you'll enjoy it

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous mochi said...

Just wanted to say hello from a fellow old timer.
From looking at your profile it looks like we are
close to the same age...I am also a Rooster.
However, since I am a Libra, you are my elder.

Brief on-topic...I have only read blogs about this
(yours and Hinano's) and I will probably start
watching soon. The only dorama I have recently
seen is Nodame Cantabile which was quite
refreshing.

I am more of a fan of anime than dorama (or
anything else live action). This is in part due to
my job. I am a non-linear editor and I have a
tendency to get distracted by edits, camera
technique, lighting, etc. which makes suspending
disbelief difficult at times. I don't have this
issue with animated media.

Anyway, keep up the good work. There are
readers out there for your blog and I am one.

Thank you.

2/19/2007 03:18:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks very much for the kind words. I love anime too, it was the drama GTO that prompted me to first start watching anime and I'm sure glad that I did.

Another good drama for anime fans is Akihabara@Deep it's story line is so absurd that no suspending of disbelief is necessary, just click on the side bar link for many screen caps.

Our birthdays this year are particularly ominous ;-}

2/19/2007 04:00:00 PM  
Anonymous mochi said...

I started watching anime when I was a kid with
series like Janguru Taitei (Kimba the White Lion),
Tetsuwan Atom (Astro Boy), Yuusei Shounen Papii
(Prince Planet), and Mach Go Go Go (Speed Racer).
The first two I remember seeing at the local Japan
America Society meetings. They used to show
dorama on 16mm film and usually one of the reels
had an episode of Kimba or Astro on it. The other
two were on a local TV station...which also showed
Skippy the Bush Kangaroo.
By the early 70s, I guess I got tired of anime (and
cartoons in general) and I stopped watching for
the next 25+ years. Around 2000, I happened
upon Ao no Roku-go (Blue Submarine No. 6) and,
a little later, Tenchi Muyo (OVA) which started my
current interest in anime.

Thanks for the tip about Akihabara@Deep. I'll
check it out.

2/20/2007 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home