Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tommy Heavenly6 "Heavy Starry Heavenly"



I really like Tomoko Kawase a lot and when I found this album and video I was psyched, the album will be released on 7th of March 2007 but you can Download the full album here, it's very good quality rip 44100Hz 192 kb CBR. Lots of great songs my favorites which I posted video's of here before are I Love Xmas Screen, Pray and best of all Lollipop Candy BAD Girl

Tommy Heavenly6
Heavy Starry Heavenly
Track Listing
1. Heavy Starry Chain
2. Stay away from me
3. I'm Gonna SCREAM+
4. bloody knee-high-socks
5. DOOR MAT
6. Lollipop Candy BAD girl
7. THE CASE
8. ABOUT U
9. I LOVE Xmas
10.Pray
11.Going 2 my way
12.Lucky Me

The video of the title track is really cool, especially the dancing Tomoko coffin. You can download the bit torrent file of the video here.

Here's the video from YouTube



This is the Live Version also from You Tube






Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gypsy Lanka said...

>.< I love Lollipop Candy Bad Girl! <3 Kawase Tomoko is so great.

9/17/2008 06:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home